Do you think the time has come for your business to evolve? Do you want to make the jump to online shopping?
Now is your time, because thanks to the Digital Transformation for Inclusive Business Development project carried out by the Center for Social Innovation and Sustainability attached to the IE Foundation, you can participate in the second edition of this project, which has the collaboration of the Madrid City Council and Orange, in addition to the support of the JPMorgan Chase Foundation.
Small businesses in Madrid are fundamental to the economic network of the city, thanks to their diversity and the important work of traders, which is why it is essential that they continue to evolve and face the circumstances after the difficult moments experienced due to the health crisis, the development of the commercial strategy within the digital world.
It is about promoting small businesses in Madrid, supporting them in their effort to keep going, prioritizing the most vulnerable neighborhoods in the city, and helping them to manage the impact of this situation in the short, medium and long term.
- Training and personalized support in the development of online positioning strategies in order to reinforce sales in a manner consistent with its business model and its general sales strategy.
- Personalized treatment through specialized tutors who offer support throughout the entire project journey.
- Specialized teachers and tutors for the different subjects that will be taught, ranging from learning the basic tools for online commerce and financial planning, to online business strategies.
- Personalized and constant follow-up to verify learning, resolve doubts, help you develop the tools learned and support them during the Christmas Campaign.
- Follow-up once the project is finished.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM
- Have been open to the public for at least two years.
- The businesses located in the so-called priority areas of the city of Madrid will have preference.
If you want to continue learning and working better than ever, you just have to register for the project by clicking here. Registration is completely free and you can also do it on the website of the IE Center for Social Innovation & Sustainability.
There are a total of 70 places available and the registration period for the program ends next Wednesday, July 1 at 7:00 p.m.